Our client operating for more than 30 years and has become one of Australia’s leading private construction company.
With the recent growth and expansion of their business we are seeking a skilled and committed experienced Site Engineer, based in North Queensland Region to join our successful team for a long-term role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be managing the performance of subcontractors on site and provide the technical and administrative support necessary to deliver sound projects that achieve objectives of time, cost and quality in accordance with the company goals and deadlines.
- Be a direct link between to the Project Manager on project construction / delivery issues;
- Carry out site design tasks, including reviewing subcontractor variations for scope and design changes;
- Manage design coordination and ensure design is completed well in advance of construction;
- Manage QA process including ITP management and witness & hold point requirements;
- Assist in administering the procurement function in accordance with the Integrated Management System (IMS), including setting of scope of works for procurement packages; through the implementation of the Project Plan;
- To assist in achieving the agreed milestone targets for time, safety, cost and quality, including managing target and procurement programs;
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience within Project Delivery
- Have a tertiary education in Engineering (Civil)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role or Construction
- Proficient in MS Project
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work within deadlines
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED