Our client, is a dynamic, multi- faceted security product and services provider, with branch located across Central and North Queensland in addition to branches within Southeast Asia. They are focused on creating employment pathways for young Australians seeking opportunity to build a career and relishes the often-complex task of on-boarding new apprentices and trainees that is often an impediment to employers.
As a result of their continued growth and success in their industry, We are currently recruiting for the position of ELECTRONICS SECURITY TECHNICIAN for our Rockhampton branch. We are looking for a qualified full time ELECTRONICS SERVICE TECHNICIAN who has a strong desire to learn and keep up with the technology changes that this industry demands. With an experienced team to lean on for assistance, you will be well supported in your work as a technician to:
Skills and Experience
· Trade Qualified Security Technician
· QLD Security Provider Licence
· Open Cabling Licence (preferably with required endorsements)
· Valid Driver’s Licence essential
· Intermediate IT and network knowledge
· Ability to survey customer sites for system requirements to aid in quote preparation
· Ability to fault find, problem solve and repair Electronic Security Equipment
· Experience with installation and service of Electronic Access Control systems - Gallagher, Integriti, Tecom, Salto, etc.
· Experience with installation and service of IP CCTV systems
· Survey sites in preparation to quote CCTV and Video Management systems, security alarms and access control systems.
· Ability to complete work within timeframes in a safe manner, including documentation, reporting and administrative tasks.
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· EWP Competency desirable
What's In It For You?
You will be part of team that has a strong, long standing reputation in the security industry who strive to achieve excellent customer service.
· Competitive salary including vehicle, phone and laptop
· Ongoing training and development
· Professional team of people to support you
· Variety of work opportunities
· Opportunity for career advancement
If this sounds like you please send through your application with a cover letter addressing your suitability formatted in Microsoft Word to email@example.com or apply below.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED