Our client operating for more than 50+ years, offering solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets within Australia and Globally.
With the recent growth and expansion of their business we are seeking a skilled and committed experienced Sales Manager, based in North Queensland Region to join our successful team for a long-term role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Sales Manager is to be a trusted advisor to our customers, offering end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used equipment, trucks and other assets. You will be an individual and regional team contributor for achieving targets set by the company through pro-active prospecting and cold-calling of new customers within the assigned territory as well as strong account management of the existing customer base. In this role you'll:
- Be responsible for selling of all products. multi-channel solutions within the assigned territory.
- Source and grow sales with new business by building strong/lasting, personal, and professional relationships with customers; develop a strategy and plan for securing potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Achieve quarterly and annual production and performance targets
- Prepare customized presentations using sales materials and systems for new and existing customers to achieve future business
- 5-10 Years in Sales/ Territory Sales
- A strong record of meeting KPI's and quotas
- Open Drivers License
- Experience around construction equipment
- Strong communication skills, especially when it comes to listening.
- Strong presentation, strategic thinking, negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong Commercial accumen
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships.
- A strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or ability to have fun on the job.
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Company vehicle, laptop, mobile, expense account.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits.
- Employee share purchase plan with company match.
- On-going management and leadership development training.
- International and stable working environment
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED