About the Company
To support the continued growth and service offering to our clients, we now have opportunities for a consultant to join the Industrial division, you will have the opportunity to work with highly experienced recruiters who are already extremely successful.
About the Role
We are open to experienced Recruitment Consultants as well as people with Customer Service/Sales experience & a passion for hard work and success!
- Pre-screen candidates via phone and conduct thorough interviews face to face
- Conduct reference checks on all candidates you are representing for work
- Manage shortlists for your clients' vacancies and proactively promote your candidates to relevant job vacancies and companies
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates, taking a genuine interest in their career aspirations and building strong relationships with them
- Further develop relationships with businesses who we currently deal with and identify new business opportunities
- Conduct sales calls to establish relationships with new clients
- Meet recruiting managers face to face to build relationships and understand their business needs
- Compile various marketing documents to promote your candidates and your jobs to your network
- Actively get involved with the community via relevant industry networking events and online networking (LinkedIn)
- Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals in addition to smashing your own targets and KPI's
- Handle the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant would be beneficial but not essential
- Sales and customer service experience
- Current Drivers licence
- Organisation and time management skills
Please send a covering letter and resume to email@example.com to apply or call 1300 129 732 for any enquiries.