Achieve Group is currently seeking a Plumber Supervisor on a full time permanent basis.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Overseeing and supervising all maintenance plumbing and gas fitting activities through prioritising and allocation of duties, control of equipment, tools and vehicles.
Our maintenance plumbing team are responsible for maintaining and repairing our buildings, as well as a range of gas appliances such as domestic and commercial stove tops, BBQ’s hot water systems, woks, griddle, heating appliances and refrigerators.
Skills and Experience:
- Plumber Trade License with a minimum of 5 year’s experience
- Experience supervising, managing and mentoring a team
- Gas Work License (Type A) ? must be able to do gas work unsupervised
- Valid manual driver licence
- White Card
- Work Safely at Heights card
- Current CPR/LVR
If this sounds like you please send through your application with a cover letter addressing your suitability formatted in Microsoft Word.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted