What are we looking for?
You will have well developed communication and interpersonal skills, excellent personal and professional presentation, be energetic and be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service in a community environment.
In this role, you will:
- provide friendly and professional customer service and advice
- dispensing of medications
- provide counselling and advice to members and customers
- be committed to continued professional development and education
- maintain up to date knowledge of current pharmacy practice
Experience, skills & attributes:
- be an Australian registered pharmacist (AHPRA Registered)
- high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to work in a team environment
- excellent communication & interpersonal skills in a community pharmacy
- ability to work flexible hours