Our client, is a dynamic, multi- faceted security product and services provider, with branch located across Central and North Queensland in addition to branches within Southeast Asia. They are focused on creating employment pathways for young Australians seeking opportunity to build a career and relishes the often-complex task of on-boarding new apprentices and trainees that is often an impediment to employers.
As a result of their continued growth and success in their industry, We are currently recruiting for the position of LOCKSMITH for our Rockhampton branch. We are looking for a qualified full time LOCKSMITH who has a strong desire to learn and keep up with the technology changes that this industry demands. With an experienced team to lean on for assistance, you will be well supported in your work as a technician to:
Skills and Experience
· Re-keying, repair, and installation of locking devices
· Removal and replacement of broken keys
· Gain entry
· Door adjustment
· Advice and quoting of security requirements
· Design & implement restricted master key systems
· Safes - sales & service
· Gain entry
· Replace lost keys/create spare keys
· Re-key vehicles after theft
· Repair/replace lock mechanisms
· Specify & install wired/wireless electronic access systems
· Advice & quoting of access control requirements
· Garage remote programming
We are looking for a person with:
· A Cert III Engineering Locksmith
· Excellent people skills
· A desire to belong to a team
· A Security Providers License
What's In It for You?
You will be part of team that has a strong, long-standing reputation in the security industry who strive to achieve excellent customer service.
· Competitive salary including vehicle, phone and laptop
· Ongoing training and development
· Professional team of people to support you
· Variety of work opportunities
· Opportunity for career advancement
If this sounds like you please send through your application with a cover letter addressing your suitability formatted in Microsoft Word to email@example.com or apply below.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED