Heavy Vehicle Technicians
Due to an increase in demand, for our ever expanding branch network services, our client are seeking experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Technicians.
Come and be a part of a vastly expanding and diverse workshop team.
We specialise in scheduled servicing, repairs & maintenance, on a large range of fleet vehicles including, but not limited to:
Trucks, trailers, utilities, rigids, milling machines, mobile and fixed plant and much more.
- Possess a relevant Australian trade qualification – Trade Certificate or RPL
- Possess a high level of diagnostic ability / experience
- Carry out vehicle repairs and maintenance to a high standard
- Your own tools of trade are essential and reliable transport is also a must
- Preferably hold a current Australia HR license (traffic history report may be required)
- Possess a positive, proactive attitude, with a willingness to learn and adapt
- Possess a positive work ethic & not be afraid to ask for help
- Ability to work as part of a team and also autonomously
- Able to adhere to WH&S regulations always and be safety conscious in all aspects of your work
- Must be an Australia Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Keen to progress in your career
- Promote a positive, proactive, happy culture