Our Clients operates in China, Australia and USA and has been operating for the last 20+ years. We are seeking a Head of IT to be based in China.
The Head of IT Department will be a proven leader, who is highly motivated by great technology application to business environment in order to help optimize business results, mapping business problems to technology solutions and can build and lead an effective, motivated team of highly skilled IT Specialists to deliver effective and efficient technological solution.
Serving as the senior technology leader reporting to Global CIO, your duties will be including but not restricted to;
- Develop key performance indicators and SLAs in lieu of requirement of stakeholders
- Develop policies for internal IT operations to drive attainment of SLAs
- Define the enterprise architecture in conjunction with current and future requirements
- Provide leadership in technology portfolio for enablement and innovation
- Manage a portfolio of technology projects to meet cost, scope, and schedule constraints
- Build a high performing IT team organization structure and capability across the different factories and operating regions.
- Have a IT related tertiary qualification
- 10+ years experience in leading an IT Department within Manufacturing / Apparels
- 10+ years in Leadership
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, stakeholder communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing stakeholder expectations and team leadership.
- Ideally be able to communicate in Mandarin and English
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to collaborate and interact at multiple levels
- Strong background in Tier 1 ERP – Infor M3/ Oracle eBiz/Oracle JDE/SAP ECC6+
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Power Platform
- Expatriate Package up to 200,000 USD will be provided including accommodation + Return flights twice a year + Visa and Insurances
if this sounds like you please send through your application with a cover letter addressing your suitability formatted in Microsoft Word to email@example.com or apply below.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED