ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an opportunity to join a close-knit team practice. This practice has serviced the community for over 30 years and has an extremely loyal patient base. You will be walking into 90% full books. There is a great opportunity for a practitioner who can offer dentures, given the elderly patient base.
WHO WE ARE – CULTURE
Our tagline is “We Care” - about our Dentists, our staff, our patients, and our communities. We provide: Available, Accessible and Affordable dental care. We have multiple Dentists operating out of contemporary practices using modern equipment and who work together as a team while keeping their clinical autonomy.
YOU WILL NEED
- Significant Clinical experience delivering professional and high-quality dental care in all areas of general Dentistry
- Current AHPRA and ADA certifications
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work within a proactive team
- Awareness of clinical risk management
- Demonstrated commitment to service performance and accountability
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work alongside experienced and skilled Dentists
- 100% clinical autonomy
- Equipped specialist support team
If this sounds like you please send through your application with a cover letter addressing your suitability formatted in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED