Our team is looking for a Dental Hygienist in a permanent full-time role. We have two experienced hygienists on site to make the transition as easy as possible and mentorship where necessary. We have a loyal patient base and our patients value and appreciate their hygiene appointments.
Located in Ayr, North Queensland, just 1 hour from Townsville and 2hrs from the beautiful Whitsundays.
We have been providing the local community with general dentistry in a friendly and relaxing environment. We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and are committed to the oral health and well-being of our patients. Our surgery is modern with new dental chairs and fully computerized throughout.
We have a young, enthusiastic staff with a friendly working atmosphere.
We are looking for a hygienist, experienced or new grad, that is committed to providing excellent oral health care, while building a rapport with patients.
Your Working Hours:
8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday
8am - 2pm Friday. No nights no weekends
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be a qualified Dental Hygienist;
- The successful candidate must hold unconditional registration with AHPRA and have professional indemnity insurance;
- Be adaptable, reliable, caring and a positive team player;
- Be patient focused with excellent communication skills and enjoy working with all age groups
- Up to $5,000 AUD Relocation assistance available.
If this sounds like you please send through your application with a cover letter addressing your suitability formatted in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED