Achieve Group is currently seeking a highly motivated Customer Sucess and Service Representative for our Client
An exciting opportunity exists in our Rockhampton Retail Workshop for a Customer Success and Service Representative. Successful applicants will show passion in providing exemplary customer service and strive to find the right solution for every client.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make clients feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will understand our products and services, help identify client needs and consult on solutions. A positive can-do attitude and desire to promptly resolve customer inquiries will make you successful in this role.
Reporting to the Internal Operations Manager, a large part of this role will have you assisting our internal workshop team with the assembly of product as per specifications provided – attention to detail is imperative. Basic computer skills are essential to assist you in this role as you will be required to use our job management system.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Excellent delivery of frontline customer service skills
- Maintain showroom presence, be visible and responsive to customer needs
- Provide accurate information in relation to product features, pricing, and after-sale service
- Willingness to continually develop and retain product knowledge
- Merchandising of product display and marketing
- Promotion of new products and special sales events
- Stock Control – ordering and receipting, and maintenance of required stock levels
- Dispatching Freight to customers
- Assist Internal Workshop in assembly of product, and reactive services – including assembly of locks, keys and cylinders
- Maintain company and client confidentiality
- Adhering to all workshop processes including WHS policies and procedures
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Service position/Admin position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Frontline Sales and Service Experience
- Inventory control experience
- Cash Handling and Reconciliation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Operation of Small Machines, Hand and Power Tools
- Mechanically minded with an ability to apply fine motor hand skills
If this sounds like you please send through your application with a cover letter addressing your suitability formatted in Microsoft Word to email@example.com or apply below.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED