An exciting opportunity has come up to join our clients team for a full-time Conveyancing Paralegal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all residential conveyancing matters in our Ingham office. They will manage files from first contact with the client, right through to settlement.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in residential conveyancing;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing files from start to finish;
- The ability to work autonomously (with the support of senior lawyers for complex matters);
- Exceptional client service and communication skills;
- Experience developing referrer networks;
- Experience with PEXA and LawMaster will be favourable;
In return, we offer a supportive work environment, opportunities for learning and development and a competitive remuneration package.
If you feel this will be the right fit for you, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.