We are currently seeking an Junior Commercial Lawyer to join our clients growing team in TOWNSVILLE. You will have at least 2 years experience across various areas of commercial law including property, business transactions, business structuring, estate planning, agricultural transactions and corporate advisory.
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A commitment to training, mentoring and support;
- Quality work; and
- A friendly and fair workplace.
To be Successful:
- Friendly and Motivated;
- Great communication and organisation skills;
- Work well with Conveyancing third parties (Agents, Mortgage Brokers, etc.);
- Good Computer Skills e.g. MS Word, PDF, Internet Browsers;
- Good Written Language Skills;
- Ability to Learn and grow your skill set.
- have an exceptional attitude;
- have a demonstrated ability to develop strong client relationships;
- be willing to mentor junior staff;
- show initiative and a willingness to learn;
- work well in a team environment;
- have high standards in regards to quality, client service and professionalism; and
- be passionate about developing your career with us.
If you feel this job opportunity suits you then please feel free to send through your resume.