Achieve Group are currently recruiting for a Cleaner for our client in Townsville.
Our client’s aim is to deliver better product and service to North Queensland foodservice businesses, so they can focus on what they do best: Serve and delight customers.
The Cleaner is responsible for detailed daily cleaning of Bakery, as well as thorough cleaning on weekends as specified.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Detailed cleaning and sanitation of the Bakery as per SOP’s which includes:
- Clean and sanitise all surfaces and machines
- Sweep all floors and mop cold rooms and toilet
- Empty all rubbish and replace liners
- Clean and sanitise all equipment and utensils
- Specified weekend cleaning and sanitation of bakery as per SOP’s which includes:
- All general cleaning requirements
- Organising packaging area and utensils
- Hose and scrub all floor surfaces including prover
- Chlorinate sinks and hose bins out
- Clean windows and stove area
- Hose main production area
Education and Experience:
- Experience in cleaning specific to the food handling, and packing industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate excellent personal hygiene
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to work effectively individually and with a team
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Please apply via the link or contact Joshua on 1300 129 732 to discuss the role further.