Achieve Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Building Inspector to join our clients team, on a full time basis.
Successful applicants will use their residential and commercial industry experience and qualifications to provide advice on compliance with the Building Codes of Australia, Australian Standards and Building Regulations.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Onsite inspections of pre purchase or pre sale on residential properties
- Pest and Termite Inspections (can provide training);
- Developing and establishing causes of building damage;
- Noting design faults, defective building work or maintenance related issues;
- Supplying detailed assessment reports;
- Inspecting all building repair which coincides to the Australian Building Codes/Standards.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a current building trade qualification, or industry equivalent;
- QBCC licence class - builder - Low and Medium Rise or Builder Open, Surveyor or Assistant Building Surveyor Technician with completed residential building inspection
- Be able to prove 5 years residential and commercial building and construction experience;
- A working knowledge of the Building Act 1975;
- Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail;
- Drivers License and car;
- Willing to travel to metro and regional Queensland;
- Presentable, punctual and professional.
Please email through a current resume in word format with at least 3 references.