Achieve Group is currently seeking a highly motivated Area Manager.
Responsibility and Duties:
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Services in Townsville, you will provide effective leadership, support and guidance to your teams, consistent with the Vision, Values, Purpose and Strategic Directions of the Company. You will effectively model our organisational structure and work together with all Senior Leaders to deliver collaborative leadership across the organisation, to achieve customer and business outcomes.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Take responsibility to work with your peers to deliver evidence-based, effective and tailored communication across all of the company's staff groups and business activities.
- Effectively implement and communicate the Company's Strategic Directions and business strategies.
- Participate in the development and ongoing review of your area’s budget and take responsibility for the management of business, human and physical resources at your disposal to deliver effective financial performance for your areas of operation.
- Assure adherence to Governance and Policy framework.
- Grow the business footprint establishing and utilising our service offerings/products that deliver competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Develop, implement and review strategies, procedures and controls in order to achieve profit targets
- 5+ years in Management or in a similar position
- Proven ability to understand and analyse business markets and to identify gaps and growth opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication, and highly developed interpersonal skills in effectively
- Proven ability to implement procedures and practices in accordance with organisational policy within a changing environment.
- Proven commercial and business acumen
- Working with Children Check (Blue card)
- Current ‘C’ Class Driver Licence
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED